So after watching a bunch of videos on youtube of people who made their own hides/rocks and such for their reptile enclosures I thought I would try my hand at it... I started out with a couple pieces of 2" and 1" polystryene insulation. I cut out the basic sizes I wanted with a back cut saw, then glued them together with PL Premium adhesive. Then I started shaping with some olfa blades. Then tonight, I used tile grout and covered it all, with the hopes it will look vaguely rock-like. Heres a couple pics... sorry I'm not good at making DIY tutorials, so I didn't take many pics... The poly cut, glued and shaped... As you can see, there are a couple different levels, and also a hide incorporated underneath. I am putting slate tile down in the tank, but my uro has a major desire to burrow, so I will be putting some washed playsand/loam mix in the hide. This should satisfy his crave to burrow while keeping the sandy substrate away from his eating/lounging areas. One thing I learned along the way at this point was not to waste alot of time trying to make fine details in the poly trying to make it look more rocklike... it will just be covered in by the grout. If you do add detail, do it big. Tonight I added the coat of grout over top of the poly. Overall I am pretty pleased with it, anxious to see how the grout dries. I went with a "sandstone" colour grout. In retrospect I could have thrown some more sand in to give it a bit more texture, but I will have to see how it dries. I'll post pics once it dries and I get it in the terrarium.