Leo looking for a good home

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by SpookyGirl, Sep 19, 2011.

1. SpookyGirl

SpookyGirl Embryo

I have a 5 year old Leopard Gecko looking for a good home, I will be honest she has been struggling with eye infections and I just can't afford to keep taking her to the vet to get more medicine, I just don't have the time anymore for pets since I started college. I love her so much and I am hoping I can find a good family that will take great care of her even with her condition.

We are about an hour from Boston.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. xlendi

xlendi Member

It has been a while - have your found a home for your Gecko? I felt for you in your circumstances. Good that you recognise that the time needed for college doesn't permit you to give your firend proper time and care. Seeing that you are near Boston, I know that I could probably help you out if you are still in need. Having a lizard is not something I anticipated at this point, but I am willing to make the effort. I am in the Boston area - south shore - on a regular basis and will be moving back home to that area.
    Sharon

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. SpookyGirl

SpookyGirl Embryo

Hi sorry for such a late reply, my email hasn't been updating me like it should have been. I do still have my leo, like I said before she has been struggling with eye infections and I have to hand-feed her, if you're still willing to take her in despite her condition that would be wonderful. I really want to make sure she goes to a good home where she will get lots of love and care.