just added to the family

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by spooky326, Jun 27, 2007.

1. spooky326

spooky326 New Member

:D my wife and i went to a local petstore that we havent been to in awhile to get some feeders and we decided to check out the reptiles and well...... we brought home a little more then we thought we would! we ended up getting a speckled madagascar hognose snake that is about 3 ft. long and as nice and active as any snake i've held, and we also brought home a tangerine leopard gecko that is just beautiful. the hog was marked at 129.00 and we got him for 100.00 and the gecko was 45.00 and we got him for 40.00!!! all in all it was a GREAT DAY!!! once i get some good pics i will make sure to post them it the right areas. just wanted to let everyone know.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. sb1127

sb1127 New Member

Oooo. Madagascar hog? I want pics asap! :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. sweet_sorrow123

sweet_sorrow123 Member

Congrats on the new additions!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. spooky326

spooky326 New Member

well sb1127 ask and you shall recieve. i know this isnt the best pic but its the only one i have right now but many more to come.
    [​IMG]
    by the way i have had this guy for a week and a day and i havent been able to get him to eat just yet. i am not worryin just yet but i tried to get him to eat a killed mouse yesterday without anybody around the cage and he never took it. i have not tried the braining yet i wanted to check with all on here first to see if anybody would have any ideas of suggestions for me to try.