iggy update for those interested :)

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by mohikan22, Dec 3, 2004.

1. mohikan22

mohikan22 New Member

just a quick update for those whom helped me when i first got my iggy. ok shes approx 5-7 ys old and is eating well now, first 3-4 days was bad wouldnt eat etc. wel lnow coming out of season shes devouring cucumber, banans,lettuce (romaine),sweet potato and dark green cabbage. Absolutly loves satsumas!!!! shes very active in eve time still diggin around her tank alot. when shes out shes very lazy lol fins a nice spot after about 10 mins and crashes for the day. Although she must learnt that not everythiing is stable, and she can and will fall off (which worries me). well there you go folks thx for the help of the board in the past and ill keep you updated!! anybopdy wanna chat im on msn with webcam for iggy just pm me for details.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

That's great news that she's eating good now... Good luck, and keep us posted :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

hey mohikan, that's fantastic! so glad to hear! lettuce is mostly water, though, so try to get her to eat mostly collard greens, turnip greens, dandelion greens, and kale instead of lettuces and cabbages. sounds liek you're doing great, otherwise! :)