I need somebody that knows green tree frogs to talk to.

Discussion in 'Treefrogs' started by malevolent_spirit, Nov 17, 2006.

1. malevolent_spirit

malevolent_spirit Embryo

Ok, I have multiple questions. I tried to find this information on the internet, but nothing came up.
    1. What kind of live plants are OK to put in with green tree frogs? I was just wondering if some plants are toxic to them. Also, a lot of places spray their plants for bugs. I'm sure those chemicals are harmful to my frogs, so how would I go about removing the toxins from the plant?
    2. I have one male, and one female. I have tried for about a year to get them to mate. (I would like some baby frogs in the near future!) I tried EVERYTHING that the internet told me to do. Does anybody have any other ideas?
    3. Thank you so much for reading all this! It's a big help. (And by the way- i'm new to this site. Can you tell? My name is Jennifer! Nice to meet you all. :) )

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Reptile_Mann

Reptile_Mann New Member

Well what plants would you like to put in with your GTF?? If there are sprays then yes it is toxic for them. I have a few ideas for them to mate, 1 a rain chamber, 2 more GTF's (they like to breed in groups) or 3 a mating call sound, get a sound from the internet that is the sound of a mating call. Yes i can tell that you are new to this site, nice to meet you Jennifer.