How old are you guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by tjhallock, Feb 6, 2005.

?

How old are you?

1. *

8-12

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *

13-17

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. *

18 or older

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. outback_fire

outback_fire Member

cmon guys, we dont want the "old people" to be the majority on reptilerooms.... im here to bring down the average.... im 1,000,000,000 ..... jk im 12 *gasp*

and in reality i have about 5 more reptiles/ amphibians than my siggy says.... but hey! i only have 3 lines to put them on...

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. skjoldhus

skjoldhus New Member

The reason the poll does not go very high in it's age categories is because it was submitted by a teen. The actual submission and the way it was worded tells you that before the author even announced their age. Generally a lot of younger teens scarcely think about age much beyond late teens and early twenties, hence the lack of other age groupings and the "smallness" ( if that term applies ) of their survey.

- Erik -

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. skjoldhus

skjoldhus New Member

Well, in the spirit of ambiguety, ( Hehehehe ) I remember when Hakon sailed his viking longship agains't the Brittish Isles in winter and caught the Saxons by suprise, I remember when the only way to call long distance was to raise carrier pigeons, when folks thought the earth was flat, when the most popular novelist was Bill Shakespear. I remember Napoleon being pissed off all the time since noone would fix that one missing button on his favorite jacket, when the Most famous "Orville" was known for his first powered flight and not his flavors of pop corn, when folks would kill to be able to ride the Titanic, when coke-cola still had minute amounts of cocaine in it. I remember when Star Trek was still in it's first season, and William Shatner was actually considered tallented, I remember the 15 cent comic book, when the best invention for kids was "pop rocks", when the Bee Gees were in, and bell bottoms were the style, and the best shows on TV were CHIPs, TAXI, and Duke's of Hazzard. I remember the rise of the head bangers ball on MTV and the metal era. And am so old that if I had kids right now they'de be born with red hair from the rust! How's that?

- Erik -

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. GreenAnole92

GreenAnole92 Embryo

Well, yu've not put yur age, almost evryone has, wat age do u think u are? By yur quirky reply i'll say... maybe... naa..okay ill put a 14-19-21-22.... okay i dont kno!!!

Wat age u say i AMMM!?

ill tell u im 13 ho do u put that text after the line thingy?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. beccasaur

beccasaur New Member

im 22 - 23 in june

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Leo_Fan

Leo_Fan New Member

Yeah, but what about those of us that really OLD - I'm almost a senior citizen, and apparently I'm again not part of the target group. :cry:

Just remember that not all those that are young at heart are young in their body.

12. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

big news, 22 april 1

13. Leo_Fan

Leo_Fan New Member

That's okay, I didn't see one until I was in graduate school, now I teach computer programming - so go figure. The kids now days don't even know how to exist without the Internet, let alone without a computer

14. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

lol i deffidently agree to taht one, i lived for most of my life with out cause we couldnt afford a computer, but now that i ahve it i get antsy with out it

15. Leo_Fan

Leo_Fan New Member

We are only young if we choose to be young

There are a few of us that are over 30, and at least two that are close to if not over 50 - so you can stay young, because I can guarantee that we are still young at heart. :wink:

16. outback_fire

outback_fire Member

ya... im personally pulling for the 26 and over group and the 15 and younger group... there's too many of the rest of you! o btw
    .... i can to live without a computer! i do it for 8-9 hours while i sleep and 7 hours at school... thats more than half a day... when your older... you get to retire and move to the tropics or the country with your herps.... but me, no! i have to sit in a little rooms with 26 other brats that dont understand what the heck a Chondro or a Amazon tree boa or even the diff between a bearded dragon and a horny toad!!!! but when ur 50, you get to go on the internet all the time... so you know EVERYTHING! ...wait, what was my point again? oh ya... we need more old (er) ppl and more younger kids! ...aww, whatever... nvm

17. Leo_Fan

Leo_Fan New Member

Let's hear it for more young and more older people!

Believe it or not, I am over 50, and spend every day with 5 sets of "brats" a day that are similarly ignorant {yes I'm a teacher}, I wish I was able to "go on the internet all the time". But I am proud of you for a more mature attitude and for your realization that we need a more varied age distribution. :wink:

18. merchant

merchant New Member

19. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

20. boyblue666

boyblue666 New Member

boyntonstylez i got you beat: 7 beardies,5 leopard geckos,2 tokay geckos,1 golden gecko,1 crested gecko,1 albino green burmese,1 jungle carpet python,7 cornsnakes,3 kingsnakes,4 dwarf hamsters,5 ferrets,1 hedgehog,3 savannah monitors,1 nile monitor,4 fish tanks and a girlfriend.
    oh yeah and im 21.

21. LeoMaster3012

LeoMaster3012 Member

Thirteen now 14 on tuesday

22. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

24 and not a day over 17!

23. Lokismommy

Lokismommy New Member

26 here.

24. Kreevona

Kreevona Embryo