How old are you guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by tjhallock, Feb 6, 2005.

?

How old are you?

1. *

8-12

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *

13-17

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. *

18 or older

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. lynner

lynner New Member

Hey all I am 12 gonna be 13 in march and I signed up at the age of 11 so this is gonna be my 3rd year at reptilerooms.com and I am lovin it

lynner

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. tjhallock

tjhallock Member

Ive only been here for about a couple of months, lol

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. TáriStar

TáriStar Well-Known Member

17 here. going to be 18 in september

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

going to be 17 in march

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. CricketFood

CricketFood New Member

Well, I remember when the Dead Sea was still sick, there were only 5 TV stations (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and PBS), real cars from the factory had more horse power than cubic inches, we were friends with Iran, the first President I voted against.. his brother made nasty tasting beer, the invention of velcro, seeing man's first steps on the moon, Tang, you could buy a nice new house for less than 20k, you could afford a new Corvette working at McDonalds, computers were not available to the public, no one locked their doors at night and most people left the keys in the ignition, teenage pregnancies were practically unheard of, 10 cars at a intersection was considered a traffic jam unless you were in a major city, Watergate, "I am not a crook", and those of us that kept reptiles had to figure everything out for ourselves... <sigh> to be young again....

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Btw, if you voted 8-12, please post on the thread so that I can contact your parents and get them to sign the appropriate COPPA forms ;)

12. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

CricketFood You've got me reminiscing!!
    Remember ...
    -8 track tapes and BetaMax
    -Music without MTV when it didn't matter what the artist looked like
    -The Atari Pong game
    -Pan Am and people dressed up to board airplanes

13. DiamondDancur

DiamondDancur New Member

O yea, i will turn 17 in may! Yeah Baby! Single (for now :wink: ) and lovin it!!

14. TáriStar

TáriStar Well-Known Member

single is over rated... get some icecream and watch some horror movies, walk to te ghetto and watch them on a stolen big screen TV New York style. :-P

15. nuggular

nuggular Well-Known Member

Im 22. 23 in august.

16. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I remember Atari, my boyfriend still has a Beta machine, we had a commodore 64, and that wasn't until I was older, we had 2 channels to watch because we were out in the country, I didn't see a computer until highschool, grade 10 I think. I still don't lock my door, during the day, just at night, and lock my truck when we are home, go figure. My kids have gameboys, playstation 2, DVDs, TVs in their rooms, reptiles and pets that we actually bought (not just a baby turtle we found down at the pond) or the barn cat down the road had kittens, so we got one. Our kids are so spoiled, but we were spoiled compared to my parents, living on the farm and walking to school up hill both ways, yadda yadda yadda.

17. gadd19

gadd19 Member

18 here, 19 in september

18. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

I'd kill for an atari. I still play my good ole' Nintendo. RBI Baseball, Tecmo Bowl, Contra. Games that will never die in my mind. My playstation just sits there unused while I rock the nintendo.

19. reptileroom1

reptileroom1 New Member

I'm 18...anybody else?

20. bender

bender Embryo

im 16 =)

<3Bender

21. AP327

AP327 New Member

19 as of last month.

22. Jujube

Jujube New Member

Also 18.. will be 19 in May. Getting one year of biomedical engineering done.. 4 more to go.. And then maybe another 7 for MD-PhD.. haha. At least I'll have Annabelle through it all. :)

23. lovefirebellies

lovefirebellies New Member

i'm new to this whole thing but have enjoyed my experience so far, anyway... came across this post and thought i would add to it.
    I am a whopping 32 just turned this Jan. getting older but still young at heart!

24. LeoDeal104

LeoDeal104 New Member

well im 15

25. mthorpe

mthorpe Well-Known Member

im 17