How can I tell if my crested is a boy or Girl?

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by LiL_DuDe, Jan 15, 2005.

1. LiL_DuDe

LiL_DuDe New Member

Hey Im new here this is my first post i was wondering if someone can help me by telling me on how to find out if my gecko(Crested) is a boy or girl beacause i was gonna purchase another one, o and if i keep the two togther and they are boy and girl will they mate?if they arent boy and girl and if they are just a boy and boy or a girl and girl will they fight or will they get along? :mrgreen:
    thanks alot for any help
    LiL_DuDe

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

Same size girl + same size girl = "friends" in the right size tank.
    Male + male = Fight
    Male + Female = Babies

How old is your gecko? If he has two "buldges" he's a little boy .. I dont know a sure way to tell girls cuz I have two boys. But I know someone else will be ablke to tell you how to tell a girl.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. LiL_DuDe

LiL_DuDe New Member

Awesome! thanks BoyntonStylez i have a crested i called up the local shop to ask how to tell if he/she is a boy or gorl they said i cant tell till about 10-12 months!(dang :cry: ) but yea he is about 6-6 1/2 months so gonna have to wait a while, but thanks for the info about putting 2 together.(o ya his name is LiL DuDE.)
    ThAnKs! AgAiN!
    LiL_DuDe