Herpfeeders Coupon Codes

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Tux, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

Since Herpfeeders Canada is now live I would like to offer members of RR special discounts via coupon codes for the Herpfeeders Canada site. You will always be able to find the latest codes for RR members in this thread. From time to time codes will change so keep checking this thread before you order.

The current code as of Oct. 16th 2007 is:

Reptilerooms

The amount is 10% off of any order of $10 or more before shipping.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

Wow tux, that is great to hear! I will certainly have to check out the site!!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Cooter_the_BD

Cooter_the_BD New Member

is it true that butter worms cant be bread? because of that happins to them when they come to canada
    just wondering
    jake

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

Correct. Butterworms are irradiated before being shipped from Chile. This is done to kill off any bacteria and prevents the Butterworm from ever pupating into a moth.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. jody

jody New Member

nice site

Well done tux. I signed up and glad to see alternatives than being stuck ordering from an overpriced pet store here. I did not see pheonix worms, are you going to be getting any? Glad to see some options other than being stuck with what they sell here anyway. It gets so frustrating when I ask for different worms and no one has a clue except for offering me those darned meal worms. I looked around, how much does the shipping cost if a person lives in british columbia? Good luck on the site. ;))

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cooter_the_BD

Cooter_the_BD New Member

RE: nice site

which is better for my beardie
    -Rep Cal without D3
    -Miner-All I
    -Rep Cal Herptivite
    ??????????

12. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

RE: nice site

Jody. we are working on getting phoenix worms, I use em too so it would be nice ;) If you email me your postal and what all ud be ordering I could check the shipping price or you could just go along in the order process and it should let you know.

Cooter, for my dragons I use Rep Cal without D3 and herptivite which you will also find recommended all over this site. I recommend the Rep Cal calcium with D3 if you have a tube light but I use MVBs. Miner-All is a great product also and some ppl prefer it but I'm like an old dog, sometimes it's hard to learn new tricks when you have been using a specific product with great results for so long.

13. Jayce

Jayce Embryo

The link didn't work for me. Is this site still active?

Thanks!

14. canadianforever

canadianforever Embryo

any new codes available?