Help, Leopard Gecko born premature

Discussion in 'General Lizards' started by Eme Demiri, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Eme Demiri

Eme Demiri Member

Thanks Cammy, I didn't have time to make her a slurry this morning before work so I just cut off a crickets head and she lapped up it's insides lol (i gave the rest of the cricket to my Tarantula),but hey at least it's something. And when I get home I'm going to make her one.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. electrofelt

electrofelt Member

Thank you for the video. She is adorable! I am so excited that she is still holding on! It's great that she is still eating as well. Hopefully things keep going as well as they have been.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. WingedWolf

WingedWolf Member

The last post here seems to be from a couple of months ago. Did she make it?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Eme Demiri

Eme Demiri Member

Hey, Yes she is still alive! Shes growing but very slowly. Shes able to eat on her own but i need to put the food right in front of her. but shes doing great ;)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. electrofelt

electrofelt Member

I'm so glad to hear that she is doing well! I had been wondering the same. Once she gets big you are going to have to post some pictures so we can see how good she looks. : )

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Eme Demiri

Eme Demiri Member

I will! I'll try to snap some this weekend, her baby pattern is finally starting to change. I thought she was going to stay small forever but slowly shes growing

12. Eme Demiri

Eme Demiri Member

Shes getting so big!! This is her on xmas day!

Attached Files:

13. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Aw, looks like she's doing very well with her deformities and still thriving! Good luck to her!