When I found this little medditerranean house gecko the weather was aroud 27 degrees outside.(he fell out of something from my storage building, into the back of my small SUV) I know in normal circumstances the best thing to do is let the lizard go. But it was way too cold and could not move. He would have frozen from immobility. Took him a while to get warm after we got him home. He's eaten two crickets in four days. But still looks too skinny for his size. He also shed a day or so after I got him. Now the weather is nice until the weekend. I say nice - temps between 40 and mid 60's. Is it ok to let him go now, or should I hold on to him till the worst of the winter is over? It could get down to freezing again here several more times before March. There are currently no lizards in our garden's as they normally are. Folks on another non-reptile forum that I am a member of have recommended release. But I just now decided to double check here before making the decision final. I want to be sure he has the best chance for survival. Thanks.