Grey Banded King Snake (Blair's Phase)

Discussion in 'Other Colubrids' started by Geckos-R-Cool, May 9, 2007.

1. Geckos-R-Cool

Geckos-R-Cool New Member

I've thinking and looking at adding a Grey Banded King Snake, particuarly a Blair's Phase, to my collection. I haven't really seen any around to buy, other than some large specimens at the last Reptile Show, which I really want a young one.

Does anyone know of any reputable breeders around of this line and what is the market price on these snakes?

Thanks!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. DreamingOfDragons

DreamingOfDragons Member

RE: Grey Banded King Snake (Blair

don't know of any breeders...but you could always check the classifieds on www.kingsnake.com

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Kingetula

Kingetula New Member

I heard Gray bands have a cult following but like you I never see any for sale, at least not yearlings. I'm after some in Daytona

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Jason_Hood

Jason_Hood Embryo

John Schmidt (sp) of Suncoast Herpetological has awesome generic alterna and blairs phases. His also feed really well. He has been breeding the best looking of the best feeders for a few generations. Look on Fuanaclassifieds.com for info on him. A google search of his business name may yield some results as well. He is in Florida near Tampa but he ships all over the US. He is also a great guy and he will be at Daytona.

Jason