ghost corn acrobatics?

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by Pcircle85, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Pcircle85

Pcircle85 New Member

Walking past the tank this evening, I noticed something.. odd.. in the background, upon closer inspection and some added light, I get this..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was then that I realized how he manages to get to his new hiding spot, just between the screen and the tank edge.. :roll:

[​IMG]

Is this normal? Or should I be concerned? :shock:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. ucaqt

ucaqt New Member

It is very much normal. Just be careful and on the look out. One of mine managed to get the thermometer off the glass and got it stuck to him really good like. Oh and in case that happens mineral oil takes it off quickly. Corn snakes love to climb, so adding some branches in there would be great for him.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Sm0ke42o

Sm0ke42o Embryo

My female snow, Eden does this on a daily basis at least four or five times. Only problem is she constantly falls (it looks like it hurts) and rubs her nose on the metal screen in a an effort to get out. So keep an eye on yours. I have no idea what Im going to do about this, its getting to be a problem.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Pcircle85

Pcircle85 New Member

Funny that you mention him getting out.. He did.. He's been gone a week now. I was given the suggestion to put strips of masking tape along the edges of my walls, so when he comes out at night, prowling, he'll get tangled in the masking tape and won't move until I get the tape off of him. It sounds bad, but it sounds like it will work.. The mouse with the heat lamp and hide right near the tank hasn't worked..