Enclosures Galore!

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by ExSxP, Nov 11, 2006.

1. ExSxP

ExSxP Member

Finally had a chance to take some pictures of my reptile tanks today, after like...a year. Anyways, please excuse the size,flash,and general crappyness of the pics :D

1. My baby corn snake Valentine's new 10 gal setup. Any ideas for a substrate?
    [​IMG]

2. My white's tree frog Don Vito's Exoterra tank
    [​IMG]

3. My leopard gecko Akasha's 10 gal re-vamped enclosure.
    [​IMG]

4. My bearded dragon Elliot's 50 gallon setup. (just put in shelf-liner)
    [​IMG]

5. My crested gecko Beefcake's 20 gallon tall tank
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking! comments/suggestions are always appreciated. :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Badger_N

Badger_N New Member

nice pics. lol beefcake

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. LeoDee

LeoDee Well-Known Member

Nice setups!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. JBCT

JBCT New Member

Don Vito the Godfather of treefrogs. LOL!

"Never go against the amphibians. And may your first tadpole be a masculine tadpole"

(You kids wont get that. The old folks will :D )

As far as substates for the corn some type of paper is probably the easiest. If you wanted something more natural you could go with some kind of bark chips like orchid bark or cypress mulch. Could use aspen bedding. Just take a little care when feeding so the snake doesnt eat it thats all.

Im not sure what that bridge thing is in the bearded enclosure but if thats supposed to be a hide you may be better off with something a little more snug. If its just for climbing than okie dokie but I always like to give lizards a hide. Even something as simple as a piece of flat cork bark that they can wiggle under. Just a thought.

Tanks look nice. I like the skull in the crestie cage. Just couldnt resist, could ya?

DON VITO! Hahahahahahaha! Best frog name ever.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Neill

Neill New Member

Asuming you took the Heat and UVB lamp down for the Beardies Picture?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. ExSxP

ExSxP Member

Haha thanks JBCT, most people don't get the whole Godfather reference :) I was thinking on some sort of mulch for my corn, I like to feed him in a seperate tank as it is, so I think that will work out well for the future.

As for the bridge thing, I just bought it for him to sit on top of, and because I wanted to give him something to scratch at after I took out his beloved sand. So far he loves diggin away at the bark on the logs, so as long as he's happy. Right now i have a snuggly blanket type deal he likes to hide in, unfortunetly its not in the picture, but its there!

Yes Neill I did take down the heat lamps etc for the picture, lol i'm not too much of a n00b, well..except when it comes to taking decent digital cam pics *rolls eyes* haha thanks for the feedback everyone!