emergency answer now

Discussion in 'Anoles' started by Lillster, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Lillster

Lillster New Member

plz reply now this is an emergency! i just got two green anoles and i wanted to breed them so i tried to get a male and a female but it didn't quite turn out and i got two males!B) and they fight when they're together so i have to take one back but i decided i'm definatly not taking one back because i don't want him to be a collared lizard's dinner and i was wondering if they do well alone plz reply an anole's life counts on it :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jayhawkbruce

jayhawkbruce Member

They would do fine alone, but seperate them immediately. It's unlikely that they will kill each other but the weaker of the two will probably not eat as he will be in the presence of a dominant male. Do you have a friend that you could give one to? If so, it would be pretty neat for you and your friend to be able to talk to each other about the anoles and compare their behavior. Good luck with the two of them.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Lillster

Lillster New Member

ok i took you're advice and i seperated them but all my friends are scared of them so i just found another tank on craig's list and put him in there

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jayhawkbruce

jayhawkbruce Member

Great Job, Lilian. If you have any other questions that you need answered just ask.