EMail Address

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by natashaccollins, Jan 12, 2003.

1. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I have spotted that we have email address on here but what exactly are the addresses? I am guessing mine will start natashaccollins@ but what comes next????? ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Only people who have an E-Mail address @reptilerooms.com are Cheri & I...

Where does it say here you have an E-Mail address? :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Mmmmm must be my computer playing up again cause all I can find now is ' your messages' before I found something about emails. Sorry :) I need a new computer think this one has had it :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Oh, the "Your Messages" are private messages sent through the site to other members :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Oh I see, sorry I am a bit dense with things like these, but I am learning :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

hehe, it's ok... like you're said, you're still learning, and we all have to start somewhere. :)

12. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

yep, its kinda like an internal mail thing here, you can sent a message driectly to other members, you can check yours by going to "my messages" under navigation at the left or where it says "your messages" further down the list on the left. Oh you can also check it under who's online... you'll see the little (0|0), that tells you how mnay you have and how many you have read...... check yours, I sent you one

Cheri