do you think this is safe?

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by soxfantony, Apr 2, 2008.

1. soxfantony

soxfantony Member

i recently looked into ordering some pinkies from a website called rodent city.com when i asked the guy about shipping, this was the response i got, and i was just wondering if this is safe or not.

"Hi!

Shipping will be a tricky one. The cheapest would have to be about $15 with UPS Ground, but that will take 3 days in transit. That may be a little risky especially because I only use ice packs but I think it will be fine, I've had people in two days transit and have the product arrive still cold frozen and hard so I don't think three days will be too bad. I won't have anything for sale for a little while but I can try to get what you're looking for as soon as possible if you are sure you want to make the purchase. If you have any other questions please write back. Thanks!"

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jo5h

jo5h Embryo

Sounds shady to me. Go with rodentpro, they do have a minimum order, but it only takes a day maybe two to get the mice, and they use dry ice.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. soxfantony

soxfantony Member

i love the prices on the that rodentpro has, but the shipping is too much for me.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. DaKing25

DaKing25 New Member

Yay, it does sound shady, I pick up my pinkies from my local Petstore (actually I think these are better than the ones I have gotten from Petsmart).

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Herp__Kid

Herp__Kid Member

pick up a reptiles magazine and look in the veeeerrrry back and find the category that says feeders, theres tons of ads.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. DaKing25

DaKing25 New Member

Do you know any magazines worth suscribing to?

12. Herp__Kid

Herp__Kid Member

i meant the actual magazine called reptiles. yes its way worth subscribing to, got some neat articles and crazy steals in the classifieds.

13. DaKing25

DaKing25 New Member

I am suscribing to TFH right now but I was thinking about a reptile magazine because my grandparents really wanted to get me a magazine subscription.

14. baby101fun

baby101fun Embryo

:) um hi im baby101fun(jenny)n just signed up but i have loads of diff animals n i was gonna reply and say i wouldnt get it from a website or order them its better to get them from a petshop :) they r healthier :) and they are treated and frozen 4 no jerms and well them should only cost about £3.00 or less :p B) oh how old r u lol!!! reply plzzz