different types of morphs

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by lil_shy_aries, Jul 22, 2009.

1. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries New Member

theend885,theirylav,
    thank you for figuring out what I was trying to say.
    that night I was not thinking of what I was saying. but ya'll figured out what I was saying. yes I was asking how much a peibald, and a axanthic.I am into such a wide variety of animals. that when you make a new speieces of that animal,reptile. to see if there is any behavior differences or cancer and such of this nature, and of course the looks, that of course I would be interested in one. I tip my hats to the ones out there that are trying to experement on such. I would hope they are doing it for right reasons not just on the fact of money. for you may get a new line of morphs. but I would think that you loose more money then you make on experementing but it would be super cool.
    the leulistics I would imagine came from trying to make a piebald. yes those cute little beauties are awsome. thanks for throwing out the name of them. I had not heard of that name before.
    does anyone out there know if my thinking is correct on the leulistiscs came from the line of piebald? and how the black and blue eyes came into effect.
    thanks for all the info that ya'll give back to this very inquisitive mind. but I am looking for a little girl. and I have curiosity of getting a unusual one . since I have 2 regular morphs already.
    thanks ya'll. for all your time. I have no one else to talk snakes with.
    shy