corn snake questions

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by cole11492, Aug 11, 2004.

1. cole11492

cole11492 Embryo

what kind of corn snake should i get?An ALBINO or some other color?
    :?:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

It really just depends on your personal likes and dislikes when it comes to color. Also price. Some of the crosses can be expensive. Albinos and the crosses with similar colors are moer common in the pet trade these days. I prefer the natural color. I've never really been one for these "designer snakes" that people are breeding like crazy these days and selling for a fortune. It's the same snake...just a different color. So really, it's up to you.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Okeetee is my favorite... but you need to go for what you like not what others recommend for you. Who knows... you may go in and fall in love with a cute little spotted python instead of a corn

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. TomServo

TomServo New Member

Creamsicles are nice coloration and usually not that expensive. I have a snow morph and a bubblegum morph (with each shed Samson is looking less and less like a snow corn).

My next corn will probably be a grey range of color morphs.

Another thing I have noticed is that the snow corns are a faster growing, and getting hevier than the creamsicles.. and there is just a weeks difference in hatching.

Samson is already half of an adults girth and growing like crazy.. 2 fuzzies a week normally (this week he only ate one but I think he is about to shed again). The creams are a lot smaller and not growing as fast.