Confused

Discussion in 'General Lizards' started by hobotramp, Nov 16, 2002.

1. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

After the visit to the vet, we still don't know what we have other than a very definite relation to a beardie, desert rock dweller, and healthy lizard. The ultrasound showed a strong heart and clear lungs, still need the fecal to be done (no sample available when we went). We'll be setting up our new computer and digital camera (yeah, we gave in and bought one Axe) tomorrow, so hopefully we'll be able to get some pics out there and see if anyone can help us identify Thoth. We got him set up in the 40G and he seems to be quite happy running all over the place. He just didn't look comfortable in the 10G that was all we had available when we brought him home.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Hehe, can't wait to see the piccies. Which camera did you get?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

We got a Fuji FinePix A101. Works great. Going to try posting some pics in our gallery now. Let me know what you think.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Will do :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

That's a nice pic, but I've no idea what Thoth is!

I'll have a hunt round though and see if I can find anything.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

You asked about the camera, but we also had to get a new computer/ printer/ scanner to connect to. We're now running on an HP pavilion 523n, instead of our old system that was 6 years old. Quite the difference!... and my 'D' key works without me beating it into submission now too!