cnt beleave that worked

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by Geekoo, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Geekoo

Geekoo New Member

just as i loged on here i was preparing to bring up a question about why my male cricket wasnt chirping...i figured i whould try one last thing to get him to chirp and "call me nieve" but it worked, (i went on youtube and looked up "chirping crickets")to see if he whould join the chorus.
    and sure enough he DID after about two minuts he began letting out little chirps :)

i dont know could of been somthing else but i swear he was responding to the other chirps he heard the vid.

incase you dont know ive began a breeding project for my crix so far i have four females and one male fully developed.

anywho yea thats all i wanted to share :)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

That's interesting. So maybe if you want to breed crickets, and don't want them to chirp, you should try only putting one male in your colony.

Of course, that will only work for the very small scale cricket breeder.

Keep that dirt warm and moist, and in a couple weeks you should have some teeny tiny babies hatching out.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Geekoo

Geekoo New Member

sorry for the delay actualy i belive i do have eggs now :lol: eather that or white poo :blink:
    im gonna make a topic on them in a sec.
    thanks for the tip,i gave up on dirt a while back and actualy found that floirist foam is REALY good for reataining moisture.
    i only mist about every other day now :D

[​IMG]

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Crazy4Herps

Crazy4Herps Hooked on Reptiles

That's a very funny story!