Classic!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by natashaccollins, Jan 17, 2003.

1. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I have a female Bosc Monitor (which I am sure I have montioned before) and we let her out to roam the house every couple of days. Well she was let out on Thursday to roam the upstairs with me while I was on the computer. I went into the bathroom to put some clothes in the basket when I heard a squech kinda noise. So i make my way up to where the Bosc was to find a lovely parcel she had left for me to clean up!!!! She couldn't have done it in her tank, oh no! She had to beg to get out, wait til I had left and then make her move! My mum was just a tad upset!!! My Bosc just sat there as if to say "prove it was me" I think she will be staying in her tank from now on and if she comes out it will be outside where she can do whatever she wants!!!! Bloody lizards lol ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

lol...

Yup, they have a habit of doing that. Reptiles generally seem to not care where they go... as long as it's not in their way, heh.

Just wait'll one does it down the front of your shirt... then you won't be laughing (but we will), hehe.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

axe, i remember you doing that :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Well, sure I laughed, Sandy pooped all over your t-shirt, and your leg, it was funny :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Well I have already had a 3 snakes do that to me all at the same time lol. I had only just had a bath as well!!!!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Whyte_Locust

Whyte_Locust Embryo

Try an adult iguana going down the front of your shirt. :)

12. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

I have never had the pleasure of any of that yet but I bet I will one day.

13. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

My Bosc is still up to her tricks. I had come back from McDonalds and taken my Big Mac meal into my room so my dog wouldn't eat it. Went downstairs to get a drink (I had drunk most of my coke on the way home so would need another) and some how she got out of her tank and went over to my meal and ate it. I came back upstairs to find my coke where it had been left, fries all over the floor and her nose in my Big Mac wrapper with no Big Mac!!!!!!! I was mad (I had no tea and I love my tea!!!!!). Now she has 5 wedges in her glass and she can not open it up.

[Edited on 21/2/2003 by natashaccollins]

14. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Haha :( That will teach you wont it Babe?!!!!

15. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Well until something else finds it's way to my food :(

16. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

NO Axe, I was talking about Arnie, decorating your front when we were in the car on the way to the pet store..... :( remember, and hey, didn't the water dragon just get you the past week? You sitll need to name her since she christened you first!

17. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

I witnessed the water dragon and wasn't that the second or third time in a week ?

18. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Don't you just love reptiles? I have not had any of mine play up with me yet :(