Christmas goodies???

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by CheriS, Dec 26, 2002.

1. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

[​IMG]What did you all get for christmas, we did not get any new reptiles, but we did try to make it a special day for the ones we have:

The 9 beardies got a special salad, I went to the health food store and bought them some dandelion greens for the first time and ribbon kale, added this to their regular salad of collards, chinese mustard and veggies. Alot of lip smacking around here!

The 5 foot iguana named Annie got her favorite treat of red raspberries mixed in her salad and some of the dandelion too.... she picks out the raspberries first, even if she has to nudge all the other veggies and greens out of the bowl!

Axe got a silver lighter, shaped like an axe, even though he's not a reptile, I love him anyway so I have to count him ;)

[Edited on 26/12/2002 by CheriS]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

I got tools :) :) To build all the reptiles new homes.... okay the wife wants some furniture too.
    A Table Saw, Router Table, Compressor, Finish Nailer, Doweling Jig, Biscuit Jointer. :) :) :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

w00t w00t! Gotta get me a table saw n' biscuit jointer :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. froggystyle34

froggystyle34 New Member

hey guys me too. i got a rotary saw, a jig saw, and a couple fo work benches. hey axe you are one step closer to getting off of your but and building that repti-shed...lol

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

lol... *one day* :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

OOPS.. have to correct my goodies list.

We went to visit ronnie of AB Herps and somehow came back with a cute lil male GG beardie, I was feeding him a fresh shed mealie a few minutes ago and he accidently nipped the side of my finger .... thats only the second time ever! I gotta learn to be faster than them, but then he kept licking me and my hand for the next 30 minutes, so I think he's made up for it :)

12. Rainey

Rainey New Member

My corns got new enclosures and new furniture. I almost spent as much on them as I did on My fiancee! LOL :)