Blue eyes?

Discussion in 'Corns & Rat Snakes' started by Jay_herb_com, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Jay_herb_com

Jay_herb_com New Member

I use an old spray bottle but it was nothing toxic

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

You can get empty spraybottles of various sizes at Walmart for only $1. Can't go wrong for a buck, plus you don't have to worry about clearing out residue left from chemicals or cleaning solutions! Ah Walmart... a college student's home away from home.....

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Jay_herb_com

Jay_herb_com New Member

mexicans & blacks too

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

why would you say something like that... that ain't cool. if you are racist keep that crap to yourself, no one wants to hear it. If ever you have the urge to say something like this again, just write "I'm stupid" instead.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Jay_herb_com

Jay_herb_com New Member

In the SoCal its known to everyone out here that blacks & mexicans shop there, its not a racist comment by any standard but either way I didn't mean to get yur panties in a bunch

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Well no matter where you're from it still sounds racist to me. I don't take that kinda stuff lightly.

12. Jay_herb_com

Jay_herb_com New Member

I think thats called racismphobic

13. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Unless you are mexican or black. Then you would call it insulting. That's why it's racist.

14. Jay_herb_com

Jay_herb_com New Member

hold on, wouldn't it be the other way if anything, homeboy

15. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Sorry, let me clear up what I was trying to say. If you are mexican or black, then you would consider it insulting.

16. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

What was the purpose of your comment? I see it as a negative statement directed towards people of specific races, which could only be considered insulting and ultimately reflects your negative views about those races. Maybe you just think of it as an "observation", but the implications are different. I'm just trying to point out the fact that when viewing that comment from a different perspective, it could be offensive. It's not like I think everyone has to be PC all the time and can't ever offend anyone, but I still don't think it's ever appropriate to make a negative comment about anyone solely based on their race or ethnicity.

17. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

but anyway let's just drop it and get back to the reptile talk

18. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Yeah...I don't know how it is in the states, but I shop at Wal-mart and I'm caucasian. The place is always packed with ppl. All different kinds of ppl, not just blacks or mexicans. I've never heard of that. It's for everyone. But I hate going there just because it's always so crowded, it's hard to actually get anywhere in that place.

19. tkmofo

tkmofo New Member

Yeah I know what you mean about it being crowded - the one here is a "super" Walmart, so it's also got a full grocery store in it (among other things)... and the prices are always better than Jewel which is the only other grocery store in town. Plus the Walmart is open 24 hours... it's crazy how many people are still there at 3am!

20. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

LOL Yeah same here. It has a grocery store in it as well. Not sure if it's open 24hrs though...I do my grocery shopping at the other 24hr grocery stores. I go at 2am sometimes and get funny looks for it. But then why have it open all the time if you're just going to get funny looks? Lol.