anybody have any pics of their cages?

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by DJeter26, Nov 17, 2004.

1. DJeter26

DJeter26 New Member

I have a columbian Teu, and am also looking inot Cresties. I think they are amazing creatures. I've been researching them, and have read what is good for them, but it would be better for me if I could see it. any info is appreciated. thanx.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Carlos_n_Paco

Carlos_n_Paco Member

here's one of mine......not a very good one tho, I'll look for a better one.

[​IMG]

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Show off *cough cough* lol

I posted mine on another thread in here. Once again, too lazy to bring it up or get pics. It's too late at night. The thread was started by me and I beleive I called it Spike's Enclosure pics.

If you look at mine please keep in mind that I am currently working on it still. It's missing several things and one important thing that I added that is not in the picture.

Kurt, what color morph is that? I'm partially color blind but I'm assuming from the markings that its either a flame or a fire morph. Looks very nice and healthy. Great setup!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Carlos_n_Paco

Carlos_n_Paco Member

He's a Fire/Harle.....w/partial pinstripe, he colors up really nice @ night...... thanks.