Any beardie breeder's in North Carolina or close by.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by blessedbe, Feb 26, 2003.

1. blessedbe

blessedbe Embryo

I now have my freind in North Carolina hooked on wanting a beardie,but I wanted to know if anyone know's a good trusted breeder in North Carolina we can go to....she lives in High Point/Asheboro are (my home town),but we're willing to travel to find someone we can trust!!!!
    THANX in advance,
    Tonya ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

I dont know off hand of any but there is a show in Raleigh coming up in a couple of months.... you ought to be able to get a decent one there.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

I don't know any out there but I know a good one in the UK :(

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Hi Blessedbe,

I don't know any breeders there off the top of my head, but please tell her to be careful, that is the state that there has been the most reports of the fungus coming out of besides FLorida. I think it is because there were so many PetSmarts and PetCo there and the military bases so alot of the infected animals were sold there.

One good thing, the reports of it have dies down a lot the last two months, so maybe it has ran its course... we can only hope.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. blessedbe

blessedbe Embryo

THANX for the info,,,,can you tell me Stormyva when the North Carolina one will be and THANX for letting me know about that Chris as I will be EXTREMELLY careful since I know the pain of losing my beardies to the fungus 3 fold and don't want her to expereince the same......I also have her hooked on fishes and now she want's a bigger and better one as well as a beardie,I took Merlin up there for Christmas 2 year's ago and after my family's intial hesitation and cowardise,they warmed up to him and relized why I LOVE my beardies SO MUCH!!!!
    THANX AGAIN guy's....I mean gal's :(
    Tonya