A very patient dragon (pic)

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by PS-RagE, Dec 29, 2004.

1. PS-RagE

PS-RagE Embryo

Pussy-cat (Sugar) already knows not to mess with the Dragon (Dizzy) but is fascinated with his tail and can't help herself. She is getting so bold lately as to climb into his cage to play:

[​IMG]

Considering what hugely different species these two are, they get along quite well and often sit together on the backs of the couches. He showed her who was boss when she was very little and that was the only time I've heard him hiss. He will actually let her bat at his tail now

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. iggy_john

iggy_john New Member

very nice.. haha.. i hope my iggy is so behaved when he is older.. he is quite a pain right now.. kinda skittish.. i almost got bit this mornin .. he got out when i was misting the cage and changing water.. followed him around the house for a good hour tryin to get him back in .. he didnt want to go .... any tips you can give for a starting out iggy owner please.. feel free to give

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Tip #1: Wear gloves. LOL! At least at first. I still have to wear them when I first get our oldest ig out of her cage...the little diva.
    Tips #2: Be patient.
    That's pretty much all you can do. Time and patience. Handling is good, but don't stress him our too much.

I love the look on your igs face PS...with that dewlap out and that "That's far enough kitty...one false move and you'll get it" look is great.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Floyd_Is_My_Beardie

Floyd_Is_My_Beardie Member

that is so cute.