2K is arguably greater offline compared to online

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Megaomgchen, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Megaomgchen

Megaomgchen Embryo

2K is arguably greater offline compared to online, its just that 2k20 mt most players are only interested in online play. Online is where you've got people complaining (often legally ) about exploits / imbalances that ruin aggressive play, but thats because gameplay is not adjustable there and you're up against humans who will relentlessly exploit those issues.Offline (and I think in MyLeague Online, since you organize your league independently with people rather than it being free for all), you can adjust virtually every aspect of NBA 2K20play to create NBA 2K20 play superbly for what youre after (maybe you enjoy rapid modern bball, possibly you like 90s postup/midrange style, etc).

Plus, though there are small bugs throughout, MyLeague / MyGM has grown through time into a super profound mode with tons of places you may research / control. The only sports game I hear it compared to in terms of thickness is MLB The Show (and I believe most ppl say its deeper than that). It's a valid criticism, but even though its almost the same every year offline, in and of itself its really very solid.

Yeah I am in that boat too. I wish that they made it simpler for offline gamers. I look at games such as football manager or OOTP that are sports management sims and think, if you set that system into 2K, with NBA 2K20play been exactly what it is, NBA 2K20 will most likely be the finest of all time.Im completely aware that like 90% of ppl simply play online. Online is toxic as hell.

Yea, I think there could be sort of basic, skeleton of a narrative in MyGM, but in that and MyLeague youre essentially just going day to day handling the many different facets of team -- financing, personnel (staff / gamers ), staff coaching, gameplan -- and of course playing NBA 2K20s if you want.I prefer MyLeague because it's more customizable and buy mt nba 2k20 also leaves out various things I dont care about (coping with arena finances, etc). FYI folks are whining that 2K destroyed MyGM this season by making it less customizable.