10 gallon tank

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by Fiche, Jan 12, 2007.

1. croc_gator_rebeccak3

croc_gator_rebeccak3 Well-Known Member

VIPER GECKOS!!!

cute... i am planning on getting two or three as my first reptile in my 20 gallon wide taht i am buying tomorrow!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. croc_gator_rebeccak3

croc_gator_rebeccak3 Well-Known Member

well my mom was putting me on that rule with "NO more animals" but after recent nagging i gotten permission from my mother, but my father has not yet found out about it.. :)... :-(

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. turtlestork

turtlestork New Member

Get some pics of the cutest animals and show your mom one day. Then keep nagging and just keep saying oh, look how pretty it is and if possible introduce it to her next time you visit a pet store. I thought my mom would never give me a bearded dragon, and guess what I got in my reptile room now...The Dragon. I did that aww, look at him thing. It sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Fiche

Fiche GOTM Winner

Turtlestork, I wish that "aww look at him" thing worked more on my boyfriend. He's out of town though and it's a lot harder to have that work when he can't see me pout in person, lol.

Anyways, thanks for all the advice and suggestions guys. For now I'm going to have to abandon the idea of putting anything in the 10 gallon, he is still dead-fast in not wanting any more reptiles. To be more responsible though, we may be moving cross-country in the next 6 months to a year so it would probably best not to bring in new reptiles right now. We are going to a reptile show in March though, so maybe by the time we move he'll be dying for some more little guys running around. ;)

Thanks again for the advice and I'll definitely keep it around for when we are in a better position to take care of more little ones.